tisdag 3 september 2013

My summer!

                                 My summer!

Hello my name is Jenny, and now i´m going to tell you about my summer. The first days i did not do anything special i just took it easy and i bathe in our pool. I have also been at Liseberg with my dad and my brother. It was really funny and we almost tryed every attraction. The best one was Lisebergsbanan because it is so long and it goes up and down many times.
I have also been in Karlstad with my grandma and grandpa and my sister Ida. Ida and i hade a room for our self. The room were very luxury. We slept on the second floor and our grandma,grandpa slept on the first floor. We buyed some clothes and candy in Karlstad. In the eavning we (Ida and I) run away and buyed more candy. Our grandma,grandpa was sleeping and they did not know that we run away :).When i came home from Karlstad i went to see my uncle Oscar. Oscar gave me a dog. Her name is Ebba and she is black and white. She is very cute and very nice. Now you know a Little bit about my summer.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar