onsdag 4 september 2013

My vacation at denmark :D

Hi my name is kim i´ve been in denmark on an great vacation!
it has been 20-30 deegres and sunny all day :).
We visited at a tivoli in helsingborg/kopenhagen.
We had a great time! and it was fun :l.
When we where at the tivoli i bought a nice cap and the hotdog pulse.
A day later me my mom and sister drived to the beach and we took a warm bath! maybe 20 deegres in the water.
We got back from the beach and felt wonderful!
it was so nice in the water :P
one day later we were going home and i sad to my mom that i didnt want to go home becuse it was so nice there.
but i had to.
on the way home we did go to ullared and i bought an parfume and vax for my hair.
then we got home and it was boring.
Thats a memorie of my summer :D

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar